Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Paris Fashion Week...


Bon soir my dears,

I’ve to apologize because I didn’t write since a whole week.

But there’s the school and the friends and…

… Gossip Girl season 2.

I’m a big Chuck and Blair Fan and season 2 is just wonderful for Chair-Admirers…

I looked at least one episode each day the last three weeks...


By the way, have I ever told you that Blair Waldorf is one of my stilicons.

No, not Leighton Meester even her Style’s great..

Some of the Pics I love…



I would kill for having these adorable clothes, shoes and bags…





Paris Fashion Week




Beautiful collection of Chanel.

I like Chanel in this season, its very traditional and ladylike.






Clothes by Chloé just look like out of fairyworld in my opinion..



By Balmain

.. very roman, nothing I’d ever wear- except the shoes!


Stella McCartney

… colourful,with frills, but just as fairylike as chloé



By Dior

(love that skirt)



By Gucci



We see...

... frills

... ladylike

... white, beige

... traditional

... fairylike


will be in again, like it's now..

BUT also the loved bright colours are back:

... pink

... blue

... yellow



Hope you'll read of me soon,

xoxo


Rosie



2 Kommentare:

  1. Jaaa, die zweite Staffel. Ich liebe sie. Ich liebe Chuck/Blair.

    Schaust du die dritte Staffel? Hach, die mag ich auch sehr!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Klar schau ich sie. I'm addicted♥♥ wär nur schrecklich wenn chuck und blair sich wieder trennen. im buch wird der gute ja schwul soweit ich weiß :((

    AntwortenLöschen